Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It was just that time

I have a very short attention span when it comes to blogs. It seems that over the last year or so I have started a brand new blog with each major life transition. And each only lasted until the next major life transition. None of which were maintained with any regularity for more than a couple weeks. (It would seem that my entire life is really a major transition.)

I have no reason to expect this one to be otherwise, but I felt that that was no reason to discriminate against this blog's chance of survival.

So, embark with me on this brand new journey that we will call:

The Rest Of Senior Year.

(If you choose to insert creepy music -dun dun dun- here, please flip to page 182.
If you choose to insert castle trumpet music -dun da da DUN!!- please flip to page 12)

No comments: