Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Book Blog


It is now September 1st, which means that our summer alliteration for our reading material ("our" meaning my mother and I) is now ended and our fall alliteration is about to begin.  I don't exactly remember the summer one, but it was something like "The summer will be spent slackfully skimming stories and other semi-serious selections" which basically meant that the summer was the time to do our frivolous fiction reading to sort of bring ourselves down from the more scholastic material that the school year had.  So in honor of those 4 months (wow!), I would like to post pictures of the books that I read that I remembered to take pictures of.  There was more to my reading list than these, but I'll just focus on the ones that I documented.

In no particular order...








.












Some other books that are of note is that I finished the entire series of the Chocolate Mysterys, and I've ready 5 1/2 of the Aimee Ludec  series by Cara Black.  Please do not consider all of these books to be ones that I would reccommend.  This post would be 18 chapters long if I took the time to write my opinions on each book, so if you are interested in one, please ask and I'd be happy to fill you in.

Now, because we are "Fed up with frivolity, the Fall will focus on factual forays but not fully, for fictional friends are always favorites." 

You can look for another Book Post sometime in November.  Happy reading!

No comments: